O U R W I S H L I S T
Thank you for your interest in helping the Youth Arts Academy continue to provide youth in our community with quality arts programs. Our programs are designed to stimulate growth and creativity, while enabling youth to express themselves through the performing arts. Each year we depend on the generosity of many individuals, corporations, foundations, civic organizations and government funding to support our annual operating and program needs.
Below is a list of the current items needed at YAA to help us better serve the youth!
- Desk for Admin Office
- Filing Cabinet for Admin Office
- Performance Mics (3 packs needed)
- Hi Hat Cymbal Stand
- Dust and Protective Cover for Baby Grand Piano
- Dry Erase Boards for Music Studios (3 packs total needed)
- Dry Erase Markers, Erasers, Cleaning Solution (6 total needed)
- Dry Erase Markers (2 sets needed)
- New flooring for studios, offices and common areas
- New lobby furniture/decor
- Music/Arts themed books for lobby area
- Kids books/toys for lobby area
- Soundproofing for all studios
- Piano Tuning/Cleaning (bi-annually)
- Guitar Strings, pics, straps (Acoustic, Electric, Bass)
- Instrument & mic cables
- Gifts Cards: Amazon, Music Mart, Bertrands, Moze Music
- Prize Donations for ongoing event raffles
Please Contact Amanda at abuzzell@BGCSanDieguito.org if you are interested in donating items or know of local businesses who are interested in supporting YAA with product and service donations.